United States District Court Ruled That Discovery Can Begin in Hillary Clinton’s Email Scandal
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
The discovery process for the corruption of U.S. Government officials has begun, Judicial Watch announced that United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lambert ruled that discovery can begin in the Hillary Clinton email scandal. This is being done against the DOJ and State Department’s wishes. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offences to government transparency”. The full notice is on Judicial watches website. The questioning procedure will take place over the next four months.
This may open pandoras box to the masses and politically oriented left exposing the corruption that lies at the heart of the U.S. political system. This looks like just the beginning and it will be interesting to what information will be discovered. The corruption has been going on for decades and finally someone is attempting to hold these people accountable.
Top Obama-Clinton Officials, Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes to Respond to Judicial Watch Questions Under Oath
Seven Other Top State Department/Clinton Aides Must also Respond to Judicial Watch Queries
(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch announced today that United States District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ruled that discovery can begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides will now be deposed under oath. Senior officials — including Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap — will now have to answer Judicial Watch’s written questions under oath. The court rejected the DOJ and State Department’s objections to Judicial Watch’s court-ordered discovery plan. (The court, in ordering a discovery plan last month, ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”)
Rice and Rhodes will answer interrogatories under oath on the Benghazi scandal. Rejecting the State and Justice Department objections to discovery on the infamous Benghazi talking points, Judge Lamberth reiterated:
Yet Rice’s talking points and State’s understanding of the attack play an unavoidably central role in this case: information about the points’ development and content, as well as their discussion and dissemination before and after Rice’s appearances could reveal unsearched, relevant records; State’s role in the points’ content and development could shed light on Clinton’s motives for shielding her emails from FOIA requesters or on State’s reluctance to search her emails.
- Dedicated to the Truth of Current Events and Historical Documentation of Conspiratorial Events Aimed a Taking Away America's Life, Liberty, and Property.
- Journal for the Clandestine Community.
- a Jewish born convert to Russian Orthodox Christian. Watch the videos.
- an X-CIA Operative and advocate for freedom from the Deep State.
- A Dr. of Psychiatry and served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under four U.S. Administrations.
- Martin Armstrong developed an economic model that learns from past history. The powers that be wanted his model which he refused to give and was imprisoned by the Deep State.
- Douglas Hagmann is an licensed investigator who hosts a radio/video show discussing matters exposing the New World Order.
- Alex Jones a Freedom Fighter and a originator of the alternate media.
- Greg Hunter was an investigative Journalist for CNN an other U.S. Main Stream Media outlets.
- Shedding Light on Current Events.